Sam See's Jack of the Road (Comedy Storytelling Show) ONE NIGHT ONLY!
Date : 5 MARCH THURDSAY
Time : 9pm - 11pm Showtime, Doors open at 8pm for seating
Ticket : RM40 online / RM50 at the door
Sam See (The Jim Jefferies Show, Stand-Up Asia) brings his brand new hour show to the Crackhouse Comedy Club! 183 Venues, 183 Stories. Sam’s been doing comedy for close to a decade, traveling 25 countries and cataloguing every single venue he’s played in. Some stories stand alone, some are part of grand narratives about festivals and betrayals and love, some stories he can’t remember due to the alcohol. You’ll hear ten of them in this special comedy storytelling show from the Jack of the Road.
"★★★★ There’s real steel in his comedic bones" - BROADWAYBABY
"Edgelord comedians take note...people will be happy to pay to spend an hour in such charming company" - CHORTLE
Sam See is part of Asia's new wave of stand-up comedians, entertaining audiences from around the globe for over half a decade with his unique blend of jokes, stories and improvized humour. Based in Singapore, he has worked with comedians like Dara Ó Briain (IRE/UK), Bert Kreischer (US), Gina Yashere (US/UK), Peter Berner (AUS) & Kevin Bridges (SCO). He has also headlined shows internationally, in cities like Melbourne, Malaysia, Tokyo, London, Hong Kong, Oman and the Philippines.
Sam has appeared on MTV, Comedy Central Asia and Channel 5 (Singapore’s nation-wide English broadcaster). He was also featured on The Jim Jefferies Show in USA, after opening for Jim on the Singapore leg of his Asian tour. In 2019, he brought his first hour show to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, which was picked as one of the top 14 best Free Fringe shows (Edinburgh Live) and the top 50 Unmissable shows of the Fringe (To Do List).
"Stood out the most...quick wit and approachable personality" - DEADLINE NEWS, UK
- Doors and Bar opens at 8.00pm, show starts at 9pm.
- By 8.45pm we are required to release all no-show bookings and reserved seats.
- We do not accept requests for ticket refunds.
- For student purchases, bring your Student ID with you and flash your card upon registration at the door. No card, no entry.
- Intended for mature audiences only.
- Seating arrangements are kept to the Clubs discretion only.
- Arrive early for good parking!
- Happy Half Hour between 8:00 - 8:30pm for RM10 beers and RM15 spirits
- Follow us on FB and IG to win free tix and keep up-to-date with us! (@crackhousekl)
- Email email@example.com for more information
"Within seconds, he has the audience laughing, clapping and clinging onto his every word" - RICE MEDIA, SG
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM MYT
Single Entry SOLD OUT RM40.00 Table For 5 Pax SOLD OUT RM160.00
- Venue Address
- 24A, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Sam See's Jack of the Road1 Follower